• Sports Medicine
• Minimally Invasive Surgery
• Ligament Repair
• Shoulder Arthroscopy
• Rotator Cuff Repair
• Labral Repair
• Shoulder Stabilization
• Partial Meniscectomy
• Meniscal Repair (Meniscus)
• Abrasion Chondroplasty
• Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (ACL)
• Posterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (PCL)
Education & Training
• Undergraduate Degree: University of Mississippi
• Medical Degree: University of Mississippi
• Internal Medicine Internship: University of Tennessee
• Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Stanford University School of Medicine.
• Sports Medicine Fellowship: The Hughston Clinic
• Diplomate-American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
• Fellow-American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
•Dallas Burn, MLS- Head Orthopaedic Surgeon
•Dallas Mavericks, NBA- Assistant Orthopaedic Surgeon
•San Francisco 49ers, NFL- Resident Intern
•Southern Methodist University- Health Center
•Director of Orthopaedic Surgery Services
•Fort Valley State University- Head Team Physician
•Foothill College- Head Team Physician
•Cistercian Prep School, Lancaster High School, The Highlands Prep School, and Lutheran High School of Dallas- Head Team Physician.